About North Auburn Dentistry
At North Auburn Dentistry, Virginiatown, California, our goal is to provide exceptional, family-oriented dental care in a warm and relaxing environment. With a qualified and compassionate team, leading-edge dental technology, and a warm and inviting office designed around your comfort, we strive to make your dental visits as pleasant as they are effective.
Dr. Dever’s passion for making his patients comfortable has led him to incorporate many relaxing and patient-friendly techniques and technologies into his practice. North Auburn Dentistry understands that a trip to the dentist can be worrying for young children, that’s why we’ve created a warm, safe, and pleasant atmosphere for your children. Dr. Dever and our team always take the time to talk children through their dental procedures so they feel at ease and relaxed in our care. Our mission is to make your child’s dental visits easy, educational, and fun! Positive dental experiences lead to healthy oral habits later on in life. If you’re looking for a dentist near Virginiatown, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a wide variety of services to help keep you and your family’s teeth as healthy as they can be.
About Virginiatown, Ca
The area known as Virginiatown comprises three different villages – Kearns, North Virginiatown, and Virginiatown proper. Founded June 1851, the town was commonly called ‘Virginia’, where over 2000 miners worked in rich deposits.
The town is also famous for Mount Cheminis, which lies on the Ontario-Quebec border and can be seen from the shoreline. French explorers discovered Cheminis in the 1600’s, and even today you’ll still find french canadians about the town. It is said that the people of Virginiatown are as friendly as can be, and are willing to help someone in need.
- It was named after Elizabeth I – “Virgin Queen”
- Eight U.S presidents were born in Virginia! Interestingly, six Presidents’ wives were born in Virginia too! It has been said to be the ‘birthplace of Presidents’. There are also seven Presidents buried in Virginia: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Tyler, Taft and Kennedy.
- 10th of the 13 original colonies, Virginia was admitted to the union June 25, 1788.
- Many of the people in Virginia earn their keep in the tobacco industry
- Virginia can also be given the title of the “Home of the Internet.” Loudoun County hosts data centers that are responsible to cater to almost 3 quarters of the web’s traffic. The County has more than 10 million square feet of building space and more than 100 massive data centers, and there is no sign of this slowing down.
- In 1607, Jamestown–the first English colony in what would become the United States–was founded in Virginia. Jamestown was also Virginia’s first capital. The town was established on the bank of the James River.
Virginiatown is home to many interesting facts and histories, not to mention the beautiful Mount Cheminis. Whether you’re planning on relocating, or you’re just passing through, Virginiatown California will not disappoint.