A general dentist is the most common type of dentist and offers a wide variety of oral treatments. At North Auburn, we have the best general dentistry in Auburn, California! That’s why we provide an extensive selection of procedures that ensure a bright, youthful, and polished smile every time.
Cosmetic dentistry is a dental category that focuses on the appearance of your smile. Standard cosmetic procedures vary from teeth whitening to veneers and more. North Auburn offers the highest quality cosmetics to boost your smile!
- Teeth Whitening. Would you rather have a white winter or white teeth? At North Auburn, you can have both! Teeth whitening is one of the most common, safe, and affordable cosmetic procedures. With teeth whitening, we rewind the clock and give your teeth a sparkle to last for years.
- Dental Veneers. Veneers are a jack of all trades: they can strengthen, whiten, and straighten your teeth all at once! Our veneers are thin, white porcelain shells that cover the tooth’s front surface. We can close gaps, fix crooked teeth, and shield damaged enamel with veneers.
- Dental Crowns. Dental crowns are a perfect way to fix decayed, damaged, and cracked teeth caps. Not everyone may be a King or Queen, but with our dental crowns, you can wear a crown anyway!
Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing, fixing, and restoring your smile to its former glory.
- Dental Bridges. Dental bridges offer a unique, non-invasive method to restore a lost tooth! While there are many types of bridges (such as removable bridges, fixed bridges, and Maryland bridges), they essentially do the same thing: they crown the two teeth surrounding an open gap and “bridge” the two teeth with an entire replacement tooth.
- Root Canals. Got infected tooth pulp? Do not fear; Dr. Brandon Dever is here! We keep the original tooth’s structure and remove the internal infection with an excellent root canal treatment.
- Bone Grafting. Bone grafts are a standard procedure that adds volume to areas of your jaw where bone loss has occurred.
- Dentures. Dentures are the ultimate, surefire way to restore your smile! With dentures, we can replace every tooth- top and bottom- with beautiful, lifelike teeth. We offer full and partial dentures to best suit your needs.
Preventative dentistry keeps the cavities away! Preventative dentistry is the mouth’s first wall of defense against oral infection. While preventive dentistry starts at home with good hygienic practices, it also includes professional cleanings, exams, and sealants.
- Professional Cleanings. Professional cleanings are a gift you give your teeth- it’s a spa day for your teeth. We remove plaque, wash out debris, and leave your teeth with an extra sparkle.
- Dental Exams and X-Rays. Infections are always easier to handle when you catch them fast! At North Auburn, we beat the curve and analyze your teeth with X-rays for potential issues.
- Dental Sealants. Dental sealants are placed at the back of the teeth and used to equalize the large pits between molars. Because back teeth are challenging enough to clean, we use sealants to protect teeth, prevent cavities, and make them easier to clean.
- Fluoride Treatment. We offer fluoride after each professional cleaning to strengthen the teeth’s enamel and fight decay. Fluoride varnish is applied to the surface of the teeth and left for a few hours for best results.
General Dentistry in Auburn, California
Roses are red, violets are blue, and at North Auburn, your teeth are white! We offer a vast catalog of oral treatments to keep your teeth healthy, white, and clean. Dr. Brandon Dever and our excellent team offer the best general dentistry in Auburn, California.